Adpile is actively searching for an Account Manager (SEM) to join our team. If you are experienced with paid marketing channels, motivated, and looking to work at a fast paced company, please apply. This will be a remote position.
- Manage and grow existing advertiser campaigns (PPC and Display) while consistently hitting campaign goals.
- Maintain strong communication with our clients and ensure we are taking advantage of new opportunities.
- Develop, manage and optimize SEM campaigns to market properties operated by Adpile using Google/Bing and other paid search channels.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis and content optimization for our family of sites.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of campaign performance reporting
- Bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing and build-out of new campaigns
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing; must include Google or Bing PPC campaign management
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to convert data into actionable insights
- Great attitude, team player, and willingness to teach and learn
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Knowledge of multiple languages is highly beneficial for this position.
- Working knowledge of PS, HTML, CSS
- Entrepreneurially minded
- You have tried to make money on the internet before, no matter how successful.
Adpile provides a flexible work environment that is built on results as opposed to process. We provide 2 weeks paid holidays in addition to local holidays, internet connection, and laptop. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.